Learning and Skills Forum
The Learning & Skills Forum comprises a wide range of local learning and training providers alongside other learning stakeholders. The purpose of the Learning & Skills Forum is to increase the demand for learning in Bridlington and at the same time ensure the supply of learning in the town is co-ordinated and offers clear progression routes for learners.
The main objectives of this forum are:
- To promote a culture of lifelong learning for all;
- To promote the value of learning to employers;
- To encourage and facilitate progression.
The Renaissance Partnership has recently been successful in securing Coastal Communities Team status, with a proposal to:
- offer customer care and product knowledge training for people involved in the tourism industry;
- improve links with local business and learning providers; and
- make more information available about employment opportunities within "Travel to Work" distance of Bridlington.
For further details visit www.coastalcommunities.co.uk/coastal-teams/bridlington
Minutes of meetings are available below.